Valentine's Day can be a stressful time of year for both singles and couples. Expectations are high, and don't be fooled Valentine's Day isn't a private affair. It's a time for men and women singled or coupled to indulge in the kind of sappiness they would normally turn their nose up to. This year, the highly anticipated February 14th falls on a Sunday, which means your significant other will be telling all their coworkers Tuesday morning about the gooey romance that ensued the long weekend before.
But let's face it. We all know that deep down everyone has a soft spot for unannounced flowers, heart shaped chocolates and dinner reservations. Which means there is no better way to get your message of love across than over a delicious dinner. And why not make that special dinner at Saskatoon's locally owned Park Town Hotel's Four Season's Restaurant.
We've all been there when your special night with your sweetheart, best friend or family gets a sour taste when you get to the restaurant, sit down, then end up feeling rushed to get out. You end up feeling like a number not a customer. Restaurant staff scramble to get turn overs for the next sitting, and all you want to do is stare deeply into each others eyes. Fear not, at the Park Town Hotel this Valentine's Day is guaranteed to be special.
The Park Town's Four Seasons Restaurant has an amazing Valentines Day Dinner for Two for only $79 per couple. Not only will you dine on delicious, lovingly prepared cuisine, but you and your date will also be entered to win a Sweet Heart Stay at the Park Town Hotel brought to you by Peller Estates Winery.
Our Sweet Heart Stay includes a one night stay at the Park Town Hotel, complete with a complementary gift basket from Peller Estates Winery. In addition, to show you how much we care, the night stay will also come complete with Roses, breakfast for two in the morning, complementary parking and 2pm check out. The draw will happen on February 14th, so no need to hold your breath in anticipation.
So why not spend this Valentine's Day in Saskatoon over looking the South Saskatchewan River while dining on halibut, roasted striploin or prosciutto wrapped chicken ... while also staring deeply into each other's eyes. And hey, if you're the winner of our Sweet Heart Stay for the night you may even get lucky (we mean by winning of course).
Watch out, love is in the air this February 14th.
This Canada Day the Park Town Hotel is celebrating YOU!!
Join us in celebrating this amazing country of ours and everything you do!!
Enter multiple way to win a one night stay in one of our Executive King Suites and stick around for breakfast in bed for two the next morning! It's our way of saying Thank You!
Contest closes Tuesday June 30, 2015 at 6:00pm. The winner will be notified via email and announced on Facebook and Twitter. Prizes will be delivered in the form of a gift certificate. All prizes not redeemable for cash value and subject to availability. Information obtained from this campaign will not be shared with any third party affiliates.
Follow link to enter Celebrate YOU
What do you get the man who has everything? He deserves the world! Here are a couple ideas for Top 15 Father’s Day gifts when asked the Father’s here at the Park Town Hotel. For more ideas visit our Pinterest on our Holidays board!
1. Clothing – tie, cuff links, new runners perhaps?
2. Their favorite sports equipment or accessories – golf balls, hockey stick, ball glove
3. Manley Gift Baskets – see our Pinterest page for examples.
4. Barbeque or BBQ accessories – sauces, spices, apron
5. Power tools! Or ANY new exciting tool on the market! Check Canadian Tire.
6. Tickets – Concert, or a sports game, or to Saskatoon’s Laugh Shop Comedy Club
7. Day Trip – a round of golf for the day or maybe a fishing trip, a nearby beach
8. New Watch
9. Homemade crafts from the little kids always melts a Daddy’s heart
10. Beer or Wine making kits… there are even Root Beer making kids for the non-drinkers
11. Personalized Art
12. Electronics – apple TV, tablets, new phone, or maybe a new case?
13. Book or a Magazine he loves
14. Gift Certificate for his favorite steakhouse
15. Spend the day with him – batting cages, go karts, painting the fence, or whatever is his interest!
Hope that helps! Happy Father’s Day to all the great men out there