Is it here already? We have all made it past the "end of the world" and are going to enter into 2013!
There are a lot of changes happening for us here at the Park Town as we enter into this new year, and we couldn't be more excited. Like many of you we have some new years resolutions that we would like to share with you!
This year the Park Town Hotel will:
- Enhance our lobby to help serve our customers better
- Upgrade our Riverside Lounge into an even better place to meet with friends, relax for a drink, and enjoy our new menu
- Update our Four Seasons Restaurant to ensure that our customers have an even more enjoyable dinning experience in our beautiful Restaurant over looking the South Saskatchewan River
- Update our Business Centre for our corporate clients who need to stay connected
- Update and renovate our fitness facilities
- And last, but certainly not least, continue to strive for excellence in serve and hospitality at the Park Town Hotel
As you can see we have a lot planned for the new year and we are very excited as to what else the future will bring!
Happy Holidays and a very Happy New Year from everyone at the Park Town Hotel.
Tomorrow starts a brand new page in our 2013 book and we've got 365 pages to write!
We would like to thank our hotel guests for all your understanding while we transition through our renovations in the Lobby of the hotel. We understand that it can get very loud and messy, so thank you to everyone.
We promise to make this transition as easy and pain free as possible for you.
Thank you for your continued support! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us either by e-mail, phone or online through our comments page.
We have finally started our renovations at the hotel!
Our lobby, lounge, business centre and Four Seasons Restaurant are getting a face lift. Yesterday was the first day of construction in our lobby and they are coming along fast. We will be keeping you updated on our progress throughout this process.