Can't figure out quite what to do in Saskatoon for NYE 2016? Stay in and have a cup of cheer with us! Enjoy a spectacular enhanced buffet dinner while you watch the snow fall on the South Saskatchewan River. With all the festivities going on this year downtown Saskatoon and on Spadina, we are the perfect place to start your evening. With fireworks blasting off from the Broadway Bridge at 8:17 pm all you have to do is enjoy a leisurely dinner and then head a few steps outside to catch a glimpse of the wonderful fireworks! Kick 2017 off right and celebrate Canada's 150 years of confederation! With live bands and entertainment stations just down the street, Saskatoon is going to celebrate New Year's Eve like it never has before. So start your your night right and make your reservations now by calling (306) 667-6064
Every Wednesday at Finn's Irish Pub is
WINE NOT WEDNESDAYS!
$10 OFF ALL Bottles of WINE, special also valid in Four Seasons Restaurant and Lounge.
We have a large selection of wine!
Only place in Saskatoon with a Wine Night like this!!!
So, gather some friends n ' come down to Finn's on Wednesdays and have a bottle... Wine Not?!?
Sometimes it feels like in Saskatchewan we only have two seasons, cold & snow and mosquitos & sunshine. But there is a third season in Saskatoon that we often forget about, but it's one of the best times to be in the city. That season is Festival & Events Season!! Ladies and gentlemen this season is upon us! So break out your sunscreen, flip flops and cut off jean shorts cause Saskatoon's about to get Fun.
This June we've got a ton of stuff to look forward to, check out our list of events coming up:
June 2nd - 5th:
- PotashCorp Children's Festival of Saskatchewan - This year the PotashCorp Children's Festival is celebrating 25 years of arts participation for young audiences and families. This birthday belongs to all who are young at heart. Each day will be packed with countless dynamic, imaginative experiences for children!
- Waterfront Craft Art Festival in partnership with Affinity Credit Union - Located on the popular Meewasin Trail alongside the South Saskatchewan river, Waterfront brings together more than 50 craft and visual artists, all of whom are Juried members of the Saskatchewan Craft Council. In addition to buying craft, visitors can enjoy musical entertainment and children's activities.
June 8th & 9th:
June 8th - 15th:
- 2013 Saskatoon Pride Festival - This annual week-long festival provides and accessible space to foster community pride, raise awareness for gay and lesbian culture within Saskatoon.
- Walmart Walk For Miracles - Join thousands of people across the country and raise crucial funds for Children's Miracle Network member hospitals in the 10th Annual Walk for Miracles presented by Walmart. Every dollar raised will create health-care miracles for more than 2.6 million Canadian children.
- Motorcycle Ride For Dad - The mission of the Ride For Dad is to raise funds to save men's lives by supporting prostate cancer research and raising public awareness of the disease. Ride For Dad events take place in 30 major cities across Canada. Join the movement in Saskatoon and support men's health.
June 21st - 23rd:
June 21st - July 1st:
- SaskTel Saskatchewan Jazz Festival - For 10 days each summer, the city of Saskatoon bursts into song at the Jazz Festival. Over 80,000 music fans enjoy the sounds of jazz, blues, funk, pop and world music each year!
- Broadway Art Fest - Get to Broadway to celebrate Saskatoon's visual arts community by showcasing various local artists, artwork and art organizations along the sidewalks and streets of Broadway. Art Fest will include a Broadway district sidewalk sale and a silent auction featuring various types of local art.
June 29th - July 7th:
- Saskatoon Summer Players' Main Stage Musical - Saskatoon Summer Players (SSP) is a community-based, non-profit organization dedicated to furthering all aspects of the production and performance of professional quality musical theatre in Saskatoon and surrounding area.
- Subaru Western Triathlon Series - Canada's premier triathlon series featuring five exciting events hosted in beautiful locations across Canada. Athletes of all ages and abilities, from first-timers to top elite athletes will participate in different distances including Half Ironman, Olympic, Sprint, and fun Relay events.
Don't forget to check out our Experience Saskatoon Package for complementary tickets when you book your guest room stay at the Park Town Hotel.
Spring is so close we can almost taste it! Oh wait spring in Saskatchewan doesn't come until July ... well looks like we are in great need of some comedy. After all laughter is the best remedy for what ails you, even if what ails the entire province is this bitterly cold winter.
Come relax and laugh with us at the Park Town Hotel Laugh Shop!
March 2013 has 5 weekends! That means you've got 5 opportunities to laugh until your abs hurt - just call it a work out every Friday and Saturday night!
Our March line up:
March 1 & 2 - Brett Martin with Ben Poulx and Dan Clarke
March 8 & 9 - Double Feature David Dempsey and Jason Cooper with Ryan Short
March 15 & 16 - Kevin McGrath with York Underwood and Neil Rhodes
March 22 & 23 - Brad Muise with Jeremy Furlong and Neil Melrose
March 29 & 30 - Dave Merheje with Chris Grifin and Drew Behm
Finn's Irish Pub, located in the Park Town Hotel, will be celebrating its 10th birthday on March 9th, 2013.
Finn's Irish Pub started in March 2003 as the Clurichaun (meaning Irish Fairy), but no one could spell the name so we changed it to Finn's Irish Pub. This March 9th we are going to throw ourselves a birthday to celebrate all things Finn's and all things Irish.
We will have a special menu all day including drink specials, cup cakes, special shooters, a live band and some really awesome door prizes! We will also have tons of Finn's Swag to give out at the door. There is no cover, but you've got to be 19 and over! Hope to see you all there!
Check out our Facebook page for more details. This party is going to rock and we can't wait to celebrate our birthday with you!