Is it here already? We have all made it past the "end of the world" and are going to enter into 2013!
There are a lot of changes happening for us here at the Park Town as we enter into this new year, and we couldn't be more excited. Like many of you we have some new years resolutions that we would like to share with you!
This year the Park Town Hotel will:
- Enhance our lobby to help serve our customers better
- Upgrade our Riverside Lounge into an even better place to meet with friends, relax for a drink, and enjoy our new menu
- Update our Four Seasons Restaurant to ensure that our customers have an even more enjoyable dinning experience in our beautiful Restaurant over looking the South Saskatchewan River
- Update our Business Centre for our corporate clients who need to stay connected
- Update and renovate our fitness facilities
- And last, but certainly not least, continue to strive for excellence in serve and hospitality at the Park Town Hotel
As you can see we have a lot planned for the new year and we are very excited as to what else the future will bring!
Happy Holidays and a very Happy New Year from everyone at the Park Town Hotel.
Tomorrow starts a brand new page in our 2013 book and we've got 365 pages to write!
This Show is now SOLD OUT
So the end of the year is coming, and we all have that dreaded question, what am I going to do for New Years? Such a happy occasion can sometimes become stressful! Do I make plans to go to a party? Do I go to a bar? Do I stay home with a loved one? Where do we eat? Will it be busy? Will I have to wait in line?
Well we've got the solution for you! The Park Town Laugh Shop New Years show! This is the perfect stress free New Years around!
Start the night out with some cocktails, followed by a Prime Rib Buffet (yes that is all the prime rib you can eat), then laugh your butts off with our double headliner comedian show and then dance the night away!! Yes you get all of this without leaving the room! And the best part, tickets are only $60!
We know that New Years can be hard, so why don't you come celebrate with us?