With Christmas just around the corner, here are some helpful ideas for stocking stuffers:
1. Socks - Everybody loves new socks, especially in the winter! Mittens and toques are also great ideas.
2. Candy and chocolates - pick some of your stocking owner's favorites, from candy canes to chocolate oranges, there are many Christmas goodies to choose from.
3. Magazines - After the excitement of opening gifts, one can cuddle up and relax by reading some mindless articles.
4. Beauty Products - For women: lip glosses, nail polish, and scented lotions are always nice; For men: lip chap, hair styler, and mini colognes are great.
5. Games - from Rubik's cubes to cross word puzzle books, there are many options for small games.
6. Special Ornament - Personalize it, and it can become a keepsake on the tree for years to come.
7. Gift Cards/Tickets - Always a nice surprise to get a gift card for retail, restaurants, gas or their favorite coffee shop or Tickets to the movies or an upcoming concert or play.
8. Holiday Accessories- whether its a holiday tie for the Mister or some holiday earrings for the misses, these gifts can be worn on the day of and a nice addition to a stocking.
9. Tech Gear- New cell or tablet covers,, car adapters, mini speakers, all the tech stuff we all need but never want to buy ourselves are great stuffers.
10. Candles - get the holiday mood going with scented holiday candles!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To Everyone!!