The Saskatoon Experience Pass - your ticket to experience the best in Saskatoon - is back and better than ever, delivering 20 amazing offers to enhance your stay! Winter program starts Saturday November 5, 2016 and ends Friday March 31, 2017.
Here's How It Works
- Book the Experience Pass at any participating hotel. Supply is limited, and the offer is subject to availability.
- Upon check-in, receive one Experience Pass for each night that you stay
- Take your Experience Pass(es) to any of the events or attractions listed on the inside to redeem for a great Saskatoon experience (each pass may be redeemed for one offer).
- You are required to fill out the pass with your name, and be sure to include your email address if you wish to recieve further communications from Tourism Saskatoon. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Rules and Conditions:
- The Experience Pass is subject to availability.
- The pass is intended for leisure bookings only. Group and long-term bookings are ineligible.
- The pass will not be available through online booking engines such as Expedia or Travelocity. Contact your hotel directly when booking your stay.
Please take this pass directly to your chosen event or attraction to redeem. Passes are valid until April 1, 2017.
- BHP Billiton Enchanted Forest Holiday Light Tour (Nov 19 - Jan 7) Family car pass (up to 7 passengers). Value $33
- Sundog Arts and Entertainment Faire (Dec 2 - 4) Four adult admissions. Value $40
- Winterruption (Jan 19 - 21, 2017) One adult ticket up to $30 towards a performance at any Winterruption venue. Value $30
- PotashCorp WinterShines Professional Chef Soup Cook-off - (Valid Thur. Jan. 28) Two Adult Admissions with soup, bread, and beverage. Value $30
- Saskatchewan Equine Expo at Prairieland Park (Feb 16 -19) Two general daily admissions (Does not include evening performance). Value $35
- Saskatoon Blues Festival (Feb 27 - Mar 5) - $30 off any one show ticket purchase. Limit one ticket per pass. Value $30
- SaskTel Centre Two tickets to one performance of the Harlem Globetrotters (March 7, 2016). Value $75
- Apex Trampoline Park - Two free one-hour jumps OR Three free half-hour jumps. Please book online, space is limited. Value $30
- Escape Sports - Two free kicksled rentals for up to three hours. Value $30
- Hunter's Bowling - One hour of bowling for up to six people. Shoe rental included. Value $84
- Mar's Mini Golf 3D Glow in the Dark - Family pass for two adults and two children (12 and under). Value $25
- Saskatoon Blades Hockey - Two tickets to any regular season game, based on availability. Value $50
- Saskatoon Leisure Centres- 1 family admission to any of Saskatoon's indoor Leisure Centres. Value $19.60
- TCU Place - $30 off any show ticket purchased (limit one ticket per pass). Based on show availability. Value $30
- Wanuskewin Heritage Park - Family pass (up to five people) and $15 gift card. Value $40
- Western Development Museum - Family Pass (dependent children under 18 years). Value $25
The Hollows or Primal Pasta - $30 towards food and/or drinks (no cash value). Value $30
Broadway Shopping District - Enjoy $35 to spend at any participating restaurant, shop, or Venue. Look for the Experience Pass logo in the window. Value $35