The Saskatoon Experience Pass - your ticket to experience the best in Saskatoon - is back and better than ever, delivering 20 amazing offers to enhance your stay! Guests can request the Experience Pass for any stay between May 6 and October 12, 2017. Supplies are limited.
Here's How It Works
1. Book the Experience Pass at any participating hotel. Supply is limited, and the offer is subject to availability.
2. Upon check-in, receive one Experience Pass for each night that you stay
3. Take your Experience Pass(es) to any of the events or attractions listed on the inside to redeem for a great Saskatoon experience (each pass may be redeemed for one offer).
4. You are required to fill out the pass with your name, and be sure to include your email address if you wish to recieve further communications from Tourism Saskatoon. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Rules and Conditions:
1. The Experience Pass is subject to availability.
2. The pass is intended for leisure bookings only. Group and long-term bookings are ineligible.
3. The pass will not be available through online booking engines such as Expedia or Travelocity. Contact your hotel directly when booking your stay.
Please take your pass directly to your chosen event or attraction to redeem.
A Taste of Saskatchewan (July 11-16) Eight (8) food and refreshment tokens. Value $20
FolkFest (Aug 17-19) Two FolkFest Passports providing unlimited access for three days to 25 cultural pavilions (includes transportation). Value $32
John Arcand Fiddle Festival (Aug 10-13) Buy one weekend wristband for $60 and get one free. Value &60
PotashCorp Fringe Theatre and Street Festival (Aug 3-12) Theatre show pass for two people. Value $30
Saskatoon EX (Aug 8-13) Family pass for up to four people (2 adults & 2 children under 10). Value $32
Saskatoon Ribfest at Diefenbaker Park
(Aug 4-7) (1) half rib dinner and (1) side. Come to information tent to redeem. Value $20
Sasktel Saskatchewan Jazz Festival (June 23- July 2) Receive $30 off your ticket purchase for the TD Mainstage, Broadway Theatre, and The Bassment Club. Cannot be combined with any other offer. In-person sales only. Value $30
Shakespeare on the Saskatchewan Festival (July 5- Aug 20) One adult ticket. Value $37
Fete Fransaskoise Festival at Pike Lake (July 7-9) Two adult tickets. 3 day access to all festival activities and performances. Free entry for 13 year olds and under. Deux billets adultes. Acces pour 3 jours. Entree gratuite pour les 13 ans et mains. Value $150
PotashCorp Children’s Festival of Saskatchewan (June 3-6) Four “Festival Passes” for the Children’s Festival! Good for any one day of the Festival. (Children under 2 are free!). Value $40
TCU Place $30 off any show ticket purchased (limit one ticket per pass). Based on show availability. Value $30
Apex Trampoline Park 2 free one-hour jumps or 3 free half-hour jumps. Please book online, space is limited. Value $34
Batoche National Historic Site Two Person Activity Pack: includes a $40 canoe rental, shuttle bus tour, and $10 of “Batoche Bucks” to be used at the Friends of Batoche gift shop. Value $50
Escape Sports Two hour bike rental with Drift Café Picnic Lunch. Value $35
Mar`s 3D Glow in the Dark Mini Golf Play all day mini golf for up to 6 people. Value $84
PotashCorp Playland at Kinsmen Park One Play Pack (12 Ride Tickets). Value $20
Prairie River Cruises Ltd. One adult pass for a cruise on the Prairie Lily River Boat. Not valid for dinner or brunch cruises. Value $24
Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park and Zoo One family admission. Value $23
Wanuskewin Heritage Park One family pass plus a $15 Restaurant Gift Certificate. Value $40
Western Development Museum One family pass (dependent children under 18). Value $25
Wyant Group Raceway $48 credit towards ticket(s) purchased for any event (including Nascar Pinty’s Series). Value $48
Eco Glide Adventures Adventure Tour with Segway/Ninebot OR 2 hour tandem bike rental. Youth must be at least 15 years and accompanied by an adult. Value $50 or $30.
Broadway Dining and Shopping District – Enjoy $35 to spend at any participating restaurant, shop, or Venue. Look for the Experience Pass logo in the window. Value $35