January 2, 2015 11:54
With ever New Year brings new challenges, changes and goals!
Sometimes people bite off a little more than they can chew with the expectations of their New Year Resolutions.
Here is our ultimate but simple New Year's List:
1. Get More Sleep
2. Drink More Water
3. Get More Exercise
4. Read More
5. Get More Organized
6. Clean More Often
7. Explore More
8. Relax More
9. Have More Patience
10. Forget doing 'More', just try your BEST!
Happy New Year Everyone!
November 13, 2014 11:41
Old Man Winter has arrived!
Once winter begins, many of us are prone to staying indoors instead of taking advantage
of all the winter fun to be had.
Here are 15 fun outdoor activities to get you motivated!
1. Go ice skating.
2. Build a winter bonfire and make s'mores.
3. Rent some snowshoes and go snowshoeing.
4. Take your dog for a walk. It's one of the main benefits of owning a dog.
5. Go cross-country skiing.
6. Go sledding.
7. Build a fort and have a snowball fight with your kids (or spouse/partner).
8. Jump in the snow and make snow angels.
9. Feed the birds or go birdwatching. Make you own bird feeders out of pine cones, peanut butter and birdseed.
10. Go ice fishing.
11. Go on a winter picnic. Take blankets, sandwiches and hot soup in a thermos.
12. Head out on a photo expedition to take pictures of the winter landscape.
13. Make snow paint. Simply add food coloring to water and put in a spray bottle, then go out and paint your yard!
14. Build the perfect snowman!
15. Get a group of friends together and organize a shinny game. You'll be so active you will forget about the cold weather.
October 6, 2014 10:32
Thanksgiving is almost here!
It is a wonderful time of year to take time out of our busy lives and spend it with our families.
Whether you're a first time holiday host, or looking for a better way to plan for the day.
Our day-to-day planner will help you create a delicious meal with ease.
Thanksgiving Meal Timeline
7 Days Ahead
Menu Plan - Decide your menu: appetizers, salads, side dishes and desserts.
Make a Grocery List - Make two grocery lists: one non-perishable and one perishable food ingredients.
4 Days Ahead
Make Cold Salads - Jello salads, cranberry sauce, etc. If your salad contains fresh fruit or vegetables, wait until the day before to prepare them.
2 Days Ahead
Prepare Stuffing and Refrigerate
1 Day Ahead
Prepare and Cook Casseroles
5-6 Hours Ahead
Put the Turkey in the Oven - Depending on the size, you may need to start 5 hours before dinner time. Allow at least 30 minutes of resting time for the bird before carving.
Finish Salads - Put the finishing touches on your salads
1 Hour Ahead
Check Turkey & Potatoes
30 Minutes Ahead
Remove Turkey from the Oven - Allow turkey to rest before carving
September 15, 2014 15:24
The official first day of Fall is September 23rd!
Goodbye Flip Flops, Bikinis and Suntan Lotion n' Hello Plaid Scarves, Boots and Pumpkin Spice Everything!!!
Here is our bucket list for fall....
June 3, 2014 16:37
What do you get the man who has everything? He deserves the world! Here are a couple ideas for Top 15 Father’s Day gifts when asked the Father’s here at the Park Town Hotel. For more ideas visit our Pinterest on our Holidays board!
1. Clothing – tie, cuff links, new runners perhaps?
2. Their favorite sports equipment or accessories – golf balls, hockey stick, ball glove
3. Manley Gift Baskets – see our Pinterest page for examples.
4. Barbeque or BBQ accessories – sauces, spices, apron
5. Power tools! Or ANY new exciting tool on the market! Check Canadian Tire.
6. Tickets – Concert, or a sports game, or to Saskatoon’s Laugh Shop Comedy Club
7. Day Trip – a round of golf for the day or maybe a fishing trip, a nearby beach
8. New Watch
9. Homemade crafts from the little kids always melts a Daddy’s heart
10. Beer or Wine making kits… there are even Root Beer making kids for the non-drinkers
11. Personalized Art
12. Electronics – apple TV, tablets, new phone, or maybe a new case?
13. Book or a Magazine he loves
14. Gift Certificate for his favorite steakhouse
15. Spend the day with him – batting cages, go karts, painting the fence, or whatever is his interest!
Hope that helps! Happy Father’s Day to all the great men out there
May 5, 2014 09:06
To serve our valued Customer's better we have extended our complimentary shuttles' hours. To reserve a ride please call 306.244.5564
April 28, 2014 11:09
For Online Reservations click HERE or you may call 306.244.5564. Always a funny time!!
March 31, 2014 09:53
Looking for a fun night? Come to the Laugh Shop - Comedians from all over Canada! For more information or to book a reservation please call 306.667.6072 or for Online Reservations Click Here
March 3, 2014 11:44
Saturday March 8th - Finn's Irish Pub 11th Birthday! We Hope to See you all there!!! We will be raising money for the SPCA with Balloon Popping Prizes! Complimentary Harp Irish Lager and Baileys Irish Creme Liqueur - Irish Band " Back of the Bus" From 9-11pm - Complimentary Cupcakes and Prizes! Free Admission! ALWAYS A GREAT TIME!!! EAT, DRINK & BE IRISH!!!
February 20, 2014 12:51
You May Purchase Tickets at our front desk or online CLICK HERE.
Can't make the Festival? In addition to this amazing line ups, Finn's Irish Pub will be having Blues Artist's play :
Friday February 21st from 5-7pm
Wednesday February 26th from 5-7pm
Friday February 28th from 5-7pm
Saturday March 1st from 10pm-2am
(No charge for Finn's Irish Pub)