May 11, 2015 09:04
When booking meeting space from May 1-Aug.31, 2015, choose 1 of 3 advantages!
*Only valid on new bookings
April 22, 2015 15:42
Show your mom appreciation this Mother's Day by treating her to one of our delicious buffets!
March 18, 2015 10:14
Be sure to book your next meeting with The Park Town Hotel! We are offering the Park Town Advantage from now until April 30th!
When booking meeting space choose from one of three incentives. (Valid on new bookings only)
March 10, 2015 09:04
St.Patrick's Day is just around the corner and we're getting really excited here at Finn's Irish Pub!
We will be throwing a St.Paddy's Day party like no other!
Be sure to make your way down for the music, prizes and of course the GREEN BEER!
February 20, 2015 12:00
The Park Town Hotel Presents:
Big Daddy Tazz LIVE
Friday, March 6th & Saturday, March 7th!
Tickets are only $17 and can be purchased by calling (306) 244-5564
Get yours before they're gone!
February 18, 2015 10:35
The maintenance department at the Park Town Hotel is looking for a full-time employee, available during the daytime hours of weekdays and weekends.
Duties to include: dry walling, mudding, taping and various other maintenance tasks. Experience is an asset but is not required.
Interested individuals should apply by dropping off a resume at the front desk or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
February 17, 2015 08:50
Here at The Park Town Hotel, we are proud to announce the arrival of the MACH 2 Fiber Optic Internet!
This is the fastest available internet connection in Saskatoon, and we are the only hotel to offer this.
This connection is available throughout the hotel with lightning fast uploading and downloading speeds!
Oh and did we mention, it's FREE to all hotel guests!
Just another reason to book your next stay in Saskatoon at The Park Town Hotel.
February 10, 2015 10:01
Valentine's Day is just around the corner!
If you're still trying to figure out that perfect present for your loved one, why not give them the gift of a fun date night.
Here are some ideas for a great date that you'll both enjoy!
-Plan a nice date in the afternoon with skating, hot chocolate and a walk down by the river
-Brush up on those dance skills with a couples dance lesson
-A night at The Laugh Shop Comedy Club will have you both laughing the night away
-Book a relaxing couples massage
-Visit your local brewery and learn about beers while sampling
-Learn to cook a new dish with a couples cooking class
-Take in one of the many concerts going on in the city
Have a Happy Valentine's Day!
January 2, 2015 11:54
With ever New Year brings new challenges, changes and goals!
Sometimes people bite off a little more than they can chew with the expectations of their New Year Resolutions.
Here is our ultimate but simple New Year's List:
1. Get More Sleep
2. Drink More Water
3. Get More Exercise
4. Read More
5. Get More Organized
6. Clean More Often
7. Explore More
8. Relax More
9. Have More Patience
10. Forget doing 'More', just try your BEST!
Happy New Year Everyone!
November 13, 2014 11:41
Old Man Winter has arrived!
Once winter begins, many of us are prone to staying indoors instead of taking advantage
of all the winter fun to be had.
Here are 15 fun outdoor activities to get you motivated!
1. Go ice skating.
2. Build a winter bonfire and make s'mores.
3. Rent some snowshoes and go snowshoeing.
4. Take your dog for a walk. It's one of the main benefits of owning a dog.
5. Go cross-country skiing.
6. Go sledding.
7. Build a fort and have a snowball fight with your kids (or spouse/partner).
8. Jump in the snow and make snow angels.
9. Feed the birds or go birdwatching. Make you own bird feeders out of pine cones, peanut butter and birdseed.
10. Go ice fishing.
11. Go on a winter picnic. Take blankets, sandwiches and hot soup in a thermos.
12. Head out on a photo expedition to take pictures of the winter landscape.
13. Make snow paint. Simply add food coloring to water and put in a spray bottle, then go out and paint your yard!
14. Build the perfect snowman!
15. Get a group of friends together and organize a shinny game. You'll be so active you will forget about the cold weather.