June 3, 2014 16:37
What do you get the man who has everything? He deserves the world! Here are a couple ideas for Top 15 Father’s Day gifts when asked the Father’s here at the Park Town Hotel. For more ideas visit our Pinterest on our Holidays board!
1. Clothing – tie, cuff links, new runners perhaps?
2. Their favorite sports equipment or accessories – golf balls, hockey stick, ball glove
3. Manley Gift Baskets – see our Pinterest page for examples.
4. Barbeque or BBQ accessories – sauces, spices, apron
5. Power tools! Or ANY new exciting tool on the market! Check Canadian Tire.
6. Tickets – Concert, or a sports game, or to Saskatoon’s Laugh Shop Comedy Club
7. Day Trip – a round of golf for the day or maybe a fishing trip, a nearby beach
8. New Watch
9. Homemade crafts from the little kids always melts a Daddy’s heart
10. Beer or Wine making kits… there are even Root Beer making kids for the non-drinkers
11. Personalized Art
12. Electronics – apple TV, tablets, new phone, or maybe a new case?
13. Book or a Magazine he loves
14. Gift Certificate for his favorite steakhouse
15. Spend the day with him – batting cages, go karts, painting the fence, or whatever is his interest!
Hope that helps! Happy Father’s Day to all the great men out there
October 23, 2013 09:50
Every Wednesday at Finn's Irish Pub is
WINE NOT WEDNESDAYS!
$10 OFF ALL Bottles of WINE, special also valid in Four Seasons Restaurant and Lounge.
We have a large selection of wine!
Only place in Saskatoon with a Wine Night like this!!!
So, gather some friends n ' come down to Finn's on Wednesdays and have a bottle... Wine Not?!?