May 23, 2013 15:44
Saskatoon is jam packed with fun and exciting things to do this summer, including attractions, festivals and events! From now until August 31st when you book your room at the Park Town Hotel at a leisure room rate, make sure to get your Saskatoon Experience Pass and choose from one of the many exciting events, festivals or attractions in our great city!*
Take your Pick of the Following Events:
- SaskTel Saskatchewan Jazz Festival (June 21 - July 1): Voucher for any show - value $20.00 www.saskjazz.com
- PGA Tour Canada - Dakota Dune Open (July 4 - 7): Tournament Pass/Casino vouchers - value $65.00 www.dakotadunes.ca
- Canada Remembers our Heroes Air Show (July 6 - 7): Group Pass for 4 or Family Pass - value $40.00 www.canadaremembersourheroes.com
- Shakespeare on the Saskatchewan Festival (July 10 - Aug 25): Adult Ticket - value $27.00 www.shakespeareonthesaskatchewan.com
- A Taste of Saskatchewan (July 16 - 21): Eight Food & Refreshment Tokens - value $20.00 www.tasteofsaskatchewan.com
- John Arcand Fiddle Fest (Aug 8 - 11): Adult Day Pass - value $20.00 www.johnarcandfiddlefest.com
- Folkfest (Aug 15 - 17): Full Weekend Passport - value $30.00 www.saskatoonfolkfest.ca
- PotashCorp Fireworks Festival (Aug 30 - 31): Adult Ticket to the sparkler VIP Social - value $75.00 www.potashcorpfireworksfestival.ca
- Saskatoon EX (Aug 6 - 11): 2 Adult General Admission Passes to Saskatoon Exhibition - value $30.00 www.saskatoonex.com
And Great Attractions:
- Wanuskewin Heritage: Park Family Pass to the Park and Trails - value $25.00 www.wanuskewin.com
- Western Development Museum: Family Pass - value $20.00 www.wdm.ca
- Forestry Farm Park and Zoo: Family Zoo - value $20.00 www.saskatoonzoosociety.ca
- Shearwater River Cruises: Adult Pass to board the Prairie Lily - value $20.00 www.shearwatertours.com
*Offer only valid for Leisure Guests and is not available for other negotiated rates. Guests must ask for the Saskatoon Experience when making their hotel reservation. Guests will receive one pass, per night, per guest room. Limited Time Offer.
Offer available until August 31st, 2013.
May 3, 2013 11:16
Summer is slowly showing its beautiful, sunny and warm presence here in Saskatoon. Everywhere you look people are out jogging, walking their dogs, riding bikes and even rowing on the river (true story we saw it happen just yesterday). Even though us Saskatoonians are a resilient bunch we all need a break from this extra long and nasty winter.
So it's time to shed those winter coats for a few months and get out and enjoy all that this great city has to offer.
What's going on in Saskatoon this May 2013:
May 2nd - 5th: Cinergie - Saskatchewan's French Film Festival
- Savour 4 days of A-list subtitled French language films from around the world, hear filmmakers speak and enjoy amazing film parties!
May 10th - 11th: Vesna Festival
- Ukrainian culture abounds at Vesna! The traditional Vensa Festival Cabaret will once again feature locally and nationally recognized dance groups, bands, choirs, performers and entertainers. This year will be a Reunion to Remember.
May 16th - 26th: 2013 MasterCard Memorial Cup
- The Park Town Hotel is proud to be a part of the 2013 MasterCard Memorial Cup. Get out and show your support for your favourite team and prove to why Saskatoon is one of the best cities in Canada.
May 26th: Saskatchewan Marathon
- May is Marathon Month in Saskatoon! With lots of "marathon" events leading up to the grand finale there will be lots to do around the city. Whether you're running or not come out to show your support for everyone involved in this race!
January 2, 2013 15:07
Our Seniors Dinner Show has a fresh new line up for 2013! Whether you regularly attend our shows or would like to experience one of our shows for the first time this is the perfect night out. This year we have tried to get a little something for everyone. Enjoy some great company, great food and maybe a dance or two!
For tickets please contact 667-6068