May 3, 2013 11:16
Summer is slowly showing its beautiful, sunny and warm presence here in Saskatoon. Everywhere you look people are out jogging, walking their dogs, riding bikes and even rowing on the river (true story we saw it happen just yesterday). Even though us Saskatoonians are a resilient bunch we all need a break from this extra long and nasty winter.
So it's time to shed those winter coats for a few months and get out and enjoy all that this great city has to offer.
What's going on in Saskatoon this May 2013:
May 2nd - 5th: Cinergie - Saskatchewan's French Film Festival
- Savour 4 days of A-list subtitled French language films from around the world, hear filmmakers speak and enjoy amazing film parties!
May 10th - 11th: Vesna Festival
- Ukrainian culture abounds at Vesna! The traditional Vensa Festival Cabaret will once again feature locally and nationally recognized dance groups, bands, choirs, performers and entertainers. This year will be a Reunion to Remember.
May 16th - 26th: 2013 MasterCard Memorial Cup
- The Park Town Hotel is proud to be a part of the 2013 MasterCard Memorial Cup. Get out and show your support for your favourite team and prove to why Saskatoon is one of the best cities in Canada.
May 26th: Saskatchewan Marathon
- May is Marathon Month in Saskatoon! With lots of "marathon" events leading up to the grand finale there will be lots to do around the city. Whether you're running or not come out to show your support for everyone involved in this race!
January 7, 2013 12:40
The Park Town Hotel Maintenance team is looking for a Part-time Night Shift Cleaner. This position includes competitive wages based on experience and benefits after 3 months.
A typical shift starts between 10:30 pm and goes until 7:00 am. This position is perfect for someone looking for a part time job where they can work independently.
- No experience necessary
- On site training available
- Competitive wages
- Firemen's Certificate preferred but not required
For more information please contact Fabian Hrapchak
December 28, 2012 19:09
With the New Year fast approaching in Saskatoon it is time to get ready for the cold cold month of January. Don't let the winter blues get you, come have a laugh with us at our Laugh Shop.
Here is our January Laugh Shop Line Up.
January 4 & 5 - Paul Sveen with Sean Gramiak and Liam Creswick
January 11 & 12 - Double Headliner Kevin Stobo and Matt Billon
January 18 & 19 - Sean Ken with Drew Behm and Matthew Labuki
January 25 & 26 - Trent McClellan with Don Wood and Scott Belford
Happy New Years Everyone!