Every Wednesday at Finn's Irish Pub is
WINE NOT WEDNESDAYS!
$10 OFF ALL Bottles of WINE, special also valid in Four Seasons Restaurant and Lounge.
We have a large selection of wine!
Only place in Saskatoon with a Wine Night like this!!!
So, gather some friends n ' come down to Finn's on Wednesdays and have a bottle... Wine Not?!?
Summer has come to an end , people back in work mode and the kids back in school. Summer went by too fast, as it usually does! Even though it took till August for our summer to arrive, it was a beautiful month for weather and let's just hope it keeps through our September! Hoping to see you all out at these rad events coming up around the corner:
Here's what's going on this September ):
- Saturday, September 7th - BROADWAY STREET FAIR- The Broadway Business Improvement District (Broadway BID) annually presents the Broadway Street Fair, always hosted the Saturday following September long weekend; this year, Saturday, September 7, 2013. This is Broadway District’s largest event of the year, drawing thousands to the street.
An eclectic array of street performers, vendors, artists, musicians, and dancers transform Broadway into a five block-long street fair. The event features a sidewalk sale, music and dance stages, silent auction, petting zoo, children's art tent, performers and much more. Each year this event renews Broadway’s historic role as Saskatoon’s cultural main street.
From 10am to 5pm, the Broadway BID looks forward to hosting the community for another sunny Street Fair.
It is our dedicated sponsors who make this event possible. Thanks kindly to each: Affinity Credit Union, Brainsport, Bill’s House of Flowers, Broadway Café, Broadway Pharmacy, Broadway Shoe Repair, Enigma, Foster’s Shoes, Grace-Westminster United Church, McDougall Gauley, McQuarries Tea & Coffee Merchants, RBC, Saskatoon Optical, Steephill Food Co-op, Weczeria Food & Wine, Yamaha Piano Centre, Hub City, Performance Productions, Planet S, and PotashCorp
- Sunday, September 22 - The World on the Street Saskatoon -
The festival includes four stages: Treasure Island, a youth stage with children's authors, a teen literary showcase and a bilingual musician. Children can also visit with roaming performers and local mascots, and enjoy making crafts and playing games on Literacy Lane. Have fun as you browse through the festival's vibrant marketplace with exhibits from booksellers, publishers, literacy organizations, authors and retailers. This is a free community event. Everyone is welcome - bring a picnic lunch or grab a snack on site and enjoy the festival atmosphere. Location: Civic Square and around City Hall. For more info visit Click Here
Summer is slowly showing its beautiful, sunny and warm presence here in Saskatoon. Everywhere you look people are out jogging, walking their dogs, riding bikes and even rowing on the river (true story we saw it happen just yesterday). Even though us Saskatoonians are a resilient bunch we all need a break from this extra long and nasty winter.
So it's time to shed those winter coats for a few months and get out and enjoy all that this great city has to offer.
What's going on in Saskatoon this May 2013:
May 2nd - 5th: Cinergie - Saskatchewan's French Film Festival
- Savour 4 days of A-list subtitled French language films from around the world, hear filmmakers speak and enjoy amazing film parties!
May 10th - 11th: Vesna Festival
- Ukrainian culture abounds at Vesna! The traditional Vensa Festival Cabaret will once again feature locally and nationally recognized dance groups, bands, choirs, performers and entertainers. This year will be a Reunion to Remember.
May 16th - 26th: 2013 MasterCard Memorial Cup
- The Park Town Hotel is proud to be a part of the 2013 MasterCard Memorial Cup. Get out and show your support for your favourite team and prove to why Saskatoon is one of the best cities in Canada.
May 26th: Saskatchewan Marathon
- May is Marathon Month in Saskatoon! With lots of "marathon" events leading up to the grand finale there will be lots to do around the city. Whether you're running or not come out to show your support for everyone involved in this race!
With the New Year fast approaching in Saskatoon it is time to get ready for the cold cold month of January. Don't let the winter blues get you, come have a laugh with us at our Laugh Shop.
Here is our January Laugh Shop Line Up.
January 4 & 5 - Paul Sveen with Sean Gramiak and Liam Creswick
January 11 & 12 - Double Headliner Kevin Stobo and Matt Billon
January 18 & 19 - Sean Ken with Drew Behm and Matthew Labuki
January 25 & 26 - Trent McClellan with Don Wood and Scott Belford
Happy New Years Everyone!