Another 6 months of Senior Dinner Shows have been booked! Whether you are a regular or a new timer, this is a lovely evening with a Full Catered Buffet Dinner , Live Entertainment and Complimentary Taxi Service to and from the show for $28.00 per person or $56 for two. To register or for more information for the Seniors Dinner Show please call 306-667-6072.
Saskatoon is jam packed with fun and exciting things to do this summer, including attractions, festivals and events! From now until August 31st when you book your room at the Park Town Hotel at a leisure room rate, make sure to get your Saskatoon Experience Pass and choose from one of the many exciting events, festivals or attractions in our great city!*
Take your Pick of the Following Events:
SaskTel Saskatchewan Jazz Festival (June 21 - July 1):
- Voucher for any show - value $20.00
PGA Tour Canada - Dakota Dune Open (July 4 - 7):
- Tournament Pass/Casino vouchers - value $65.00
Canada Remembers our Heroes Air Show (July 6 - 7):
- Group Pass for 4 or Family Pass - value $40.00
Shakespeare on the Saskatchewan Festival (July 10 - Aug 25):
- Adult Ticket - value $27.00
AutoClearing Motor Speedway (July 16 - 17):
- Group Pass for 4 - value $54.00
A Taste of Saskatchewan (July 16 - 21):
- Eight Food & Refreshment Tokens - value $20.00
John Arcand Fiddle Fest (Aug 8 - 11):
- Adult Day Pass - value $20.00
Folkfest (Aug 15 - 17):
- Full Weekend Passport - value $30.00
PotashCorp Fireworks Festival (Aug 30 - 31):
- Adult Ticket to the sparkler VIP Social - value $75.00
Saskatoon EX (Aug 6 - 11):
- 2 Adult General Admission Passes to Saskatoon Exhibition - value $30.00
And Great Attractions:
- Park Family Pass to the Park and Trails - value $25.00
Western Development Museum:
- Family Pass - value $20.00
Forestry Farm Park and Zoo:
- Family Zoo - value $20.00
Shearwater River Cruises:
- Adult Pass to board the Prairie Lily - value $20.00
*Offer only valid for Leisure Guests and is not available for other negotiated rates. Guests must ask for the Saskatoon Experience when making their hotel reservation. Guests will receive one pass, per night, per guest room. Limited Time Offer.
Offer available until August 31st, 2013.
Summer is slowly showing its beautiful, sunny and warm presence here in Saskatoon. Everywhere you look people are out jogging, walking their dogs, riding bikes and even rowing on the river (true story we saw it happen just yesterday). Even though us Saskatoonians are a resilient bunch we all need a break from this extra long and nasty winter.
So it's time to shed those winter coats for a few months and get out and enjoy all that this great city has to offer.
What's going on in Saskatoon this May 2013:
May 2nd - 5th: Cinergie - Saskatchewan's French Film Festival
- Savour 4 days of A-list subtitled French language films from around the world, hear filmmakers speak and enjoy amazing film parties!
May 10th - 11th: Vesna Festival
- Ukrainian culture abounds at Vesna! The traditional Vensa Festival Cabaret will once again feature locally and nationally recognized dance groups, bands, choirs, performers and entertainers. This year will be a Reunion to Remember.
May 16th - 26th: 2013 MasterCard Memorial Cup
- The Park Town Hotel is proud to be a part of the 2013 MasterCard Memorial Cup. Get out and show your support for your favourite team and prove to why Saskatoon is one of the best cities in Canada.
May 26th: Saskatchewan Marathon
- May is Marathon Month in Saskatoon! With lots of "marathon" events leading up to the grand finale there will be lots to do around the city. Whether you're running or not come out to show your support for everyone involved in this race!
Spring has sprung ... sort of! In your busy weeks of avoiding potholes and puddles take some time off to laugh!
The Park Town Hotel is very proud and excited to announce our April Laugh Shop Line Up! This month each act just gets funnier than the next! Check out our line up!
And don't forget we are available for fundraisers!
Spring is so close we can almost taste it! Oh wait spring in Saskatchewan doesn't come until July ... well looks like we are in great need of some comedy. After all laughter is the best remedy for what ails you, even if what ails the entire province is this bitterly cold winter.
Come relax and laugh with us at the Park Town Hotel Laugh Shop!
March 2013 has 5 weekends! That means you've got 5 opportunities to laugh until your abs hurt - just call it a work out every Friday and Saturday night!
Our March line up:
March 1 & 2 - Brett Martin with Ben Poulx and Dan Clarke
March 8 & 9 - Double Feature David Dempsey and Jason Cooper with Ryan Short
March 15 & 16 - Kevin McGrath with York Underwood and Neil Rhodes
March 22 & 23 - Brad Muise with Jeremy Furlong and Neil Melrose
March 29 & 30 - Dave Merheje with Chris Grifin and Drew Behm