The Park Town Hotel is seeking a qualified Sales Manager to represent the hotel's services and facilitates to prospective clients and customers. The Sales Manager role is responsible for initiating, soliciting and negotiating contracts for hotel business. The ideal candidate for this role will proactively engage with prospective and existing clients, curate and cultivate long-term customer relationships in correlation with the sales objectives for the organization.
- Solicit new business in all market segments through planned personal calls, networking and telephone solicitations.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients in order to produce new business for groups, catering and conventions.
- Actively seek new business to promote revenue for the organization.
- Determine and recommend prospective customers from market analysis and research.
- Participate and lead in FAM tours, site visits and trade shows.
- Negotiate and finalize contracts with prospective clients.
- Prepare internal and external correspondence i.e. proposals, contacts, prospective lists, VIP guest lists, special requests and other pertinent information as required.
- Secure direct billing from clientele.
- Communicate with all areas of the hotel to maximize efficiency and ensure all guests needs are taken care of.
- Assist in the development of the Hotel’s Sales and Marketing Plan.
- Personally responsible for ensuring sales goals and objectives are met.
- The ideal candidate will be efficient, with a high attention to detail and maintain a keen sense of urgency at all times.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the Saskatchewan market, preferably the tourism and hospitality market.
- Must be a self starter who demonstrates exceptional services, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Astute negotiation, decision-making and problem solving skills. As well as the ability to exercise sound logic and judgement in evaluating situations and utilizing appropriate resources.
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Office programs. Additional computer knowledge of Adobe programs and 5 Star considered an asset.
- Willing to work overtime and weekends as required.
- Valid Driver’s licence and access to an automobile for outside sales calls.
- A team player with a positive attitude.
- 3 years Sales and/or marketing experience.
- Higher education considered an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Based on experience
To apply send a detailed resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject Sales Manager Application.
Our newly renovated and redesigned Riverside Lounge is hiring a part time individual to work a Monday through Thursday day shift.
This position includes competitive wages, tips and benefits after 6 months.
For more information or to apply for the position please contact Sue McLauchlin at email@example.com or call 306-665-6064.
Our newly renovated Riverside Lounge is looking to a full day time bartender/server.
This position is for a day time bartender/server to work Tuesday through Saturday. Come join our team as we open our newly redesigned and renovated Riverside lounge located in the lobby of the Park Town Hotel.
This position offers competitive wages, benefits and tips. Some experience required.
Interested applicants should drop off their resume in person or send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact our Four Seasons Restaurant at 306-667-6064.
Finn's Cold Beer & Wine Store is looking for an individual to work part time in the Off Sale.
Interested individuals will be expected to provide a criminal record check as they will be required to work with cash. No experience is required, however interested individual should be friendly, relatively outgoing, be able to deal with the general public and capable of some moderately heavy lifting.
Shifts include Monday Night from 6:30 - midnight and Friday and Saturday night from 7:00pm - 3:00am.
This position is perfect for students looking for some extra work.
Please apply in person to Finn's Irish Pub or send your resume to email@example.com
Finn's Irish Pub is looking for a part time Door Person for Friday and Saturday Nights.
Duties include checking government issued photo ID of patrons entering Finn's Irish Pub, as well as patrons in the Pub. Finn's is looking to hire a friendly individual with the ability to aid other staff in dealing with customers who are intoxicated or unruly. No cash experience is required.
Interested individual should apply in person at Finn's Irish Pub.