Here at The Park Town Hotel, we are proud to announce the arrival of the MACH 2 Fiber Optic Internet!
This is the fastest available internet connection in Saskatoon, and we are the only hotel to offer this.
This connection is available throughout the hotel with lightning fast uploading and downloading speeds!
Oh and did we mention, it's FREE to all hotel guests!
Just another reason to book your next stay in Saskatoon at The Park Town Hotel.
Valentine's Day is just around the corner!
If you're still trying to figure out that perfect present for your loved one, why not give them the gift of a fun date night.
Here are some ideas for a great date that you'll both enjoy!
-Plan a nice date in the afternoon with skating, hot chocolate and a walk down by the river
-Brush up on those dance skills with a couples dance lesson
-A night at The Laugh Shop Comedy Club will have you both laughing the night away
-Book a relaxing couples massage
-Visit your local brewery and learn about beers while sampling
-Learn to cook a new dish with a couples cooking class
-Take in one of the many concerts going on in the city
Have a Happy Valentine's Day!
With ever New Year brings new challenges, changes and goals!
Sometimes people bite off a little more than they can chew with the expectations of their New Year Resolutions.
Here is our ultimate but simple New Year's List:
1. Get More Sleep
2. Drink More Water
3. Get More Exercise
4. Read More
5. Get More Organized
6. Clean More Often
7. Explore More
8. Relax More
9. Have More Patience
10. Forget doing 'More', just try your BEST!
Happy New Year Everyone!
Old Man Winter has arrived!
Once winter begins, many of us are prone to staying indoors instead of taking advantage
of all the winter fun to be had.
Here are 15 fun outdoor activities to get you motivated!
1. Go ice skating.
2. Build a winter bonfire and make s'mores.
3. Rent some snowshoes and go snowshoeing.
4. Take your dog for a walk. It's one of the main benefits of owning a dog.
5. Go cross-country skiing.
6. Go sledding.
7. Build a fort and have a snowball fight with your kids (or spouse/partner).
8. Jump in the snow and make snow angels.
9. Feed the birds or go birdwatching. Make you own bird feeders out of pine cones, peanut butter and birdseed.
10. Go ice fishing.
11. Go on a winter picnic. Take blankets, sandwiches and hot soup in a thermos.
12. Head out on a photo expedition to take pictures of the winter landscape.
13. Make snow paint. Simply add food coloring to water and put in a spray bottle, then go out and paint your yard!
14. Build the perfect snowman!
15. Get a group of friends together and organize a shinny game. You'll be so active you will forget about the cold weather.
Thanksgiving is almost here!
It is a wonderful time of year to take time out of our busy lives and spend it with our families.
Whether you're a first time holiday host, or looking for a better way to plan for the day.
Our day-to-day planner will help you create a delicious meal with ease.
Thanksgiving Meal Timeline
7 Days Ahead
Menu Plan - Decide your menu: appetizers, salads, side dishes and desserts.
Make a Grocery List - Make two grocery lists: one non-perishable and one perishable food ingredients.
4 Days Ahead
Make Cold Salads - Jello salads, cranberry sauce, etc. If your salad contains fresh fruit or vegetables, wait until the day before to prepare them.
2 Days Ahead
Prepare Stuffing and Refrigerate
1 Day Ahead
Prepare and Cook Casseroles
5-6 Hours Ahead
Put the Turkey in the Oven - Depending on the size, you may need to start 5 hours before dinner time. Allow at least 30 minutes of resting time for the bird before carving.
Finish Salads - Put the finishing touches on your salads
1 Hour Ahead
Check Turkey & Potatoes
30 Minutes Ahead
Remove Turkey from the Oven - Allow turkey to rest before carving